Welcome to Estrella Pediatrics
Here at Estrella Pediatrics we welcome you with a loving heart and with confidence that we will be able to treat you or your child to the best of our abilities. Our practitioners provide your child with comprehensive care during all the phases of their early lives – from birth and infancy, through childhood and the changes life can bring. We look forward to seeing you at our location in Phoenix soon.
Coronavirus Office Restrictions:
The health and well-being of our patients, families and staff is important to us. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made some changes.
- We ask if anyone has sick symptoms on the date of your appointment, has been exposed to COVID-19 by close contact, or is awaiting results, please call to discuss first. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Flu vaccine is available through appointment only. We ask that for your nurse visit appointment for flu vaccine, you call us once arrived in the parking lot for further instructions.
We have a well side entrance and sick side entrance. Please utilize the appropriate entrance to help keep our well patients well.
We Have Moved!
Our new office is located at 9520 W. Palm Ln, Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85037.
MEET OUR PRACTITIONERS
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the federal government declared a public health emergency (PHE). For the duration of the PHE, Medicaid programs were required to continue health care coverage for all medical assistance programs, even if a member’s eligibility changed. We expect the PHE to end later this year and when it does, AHCCCS will return to normal Medicaid renewal processes. You can help AHCCCS members prepare for renewal so that all eligible Arizonans continue to be enrolled in AHCCCS or KidsCare.
AHCCCS asks all members to do three things:
1. Make sure your mailing address, phone number, and email address on file is correct in www.healthearizonaplus.gov, or by calling Health-e-Arizona Plus at 1-855-HEA-PLUS (1-855-432-7587), Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2. Check your mailbox for a letter from AHCCCS about renewal of coverage.
3. Respond to any requests from AHCCCS for more information so the agency can accurately determine eligibility.
The Department of Health Services website lists many alternatives for COVID testing:
DHS – Everyone – How to Get Tested (azdhs.gov)
On this website, families can find a location in their neighborhood that will test individuals for COVID-19. They simply enter their ZIP code, and it will display nearby testing sites. Some sites do require appointments, and not every location will test pediatric patients so families should review the information carefully.
If your patient is exhibiting the following symptoms, please refer them to the Emergency Department:
– Trouble breathing
– Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
– New confusion
– Inability to wake or stay awake
– Pale, gray or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds, depending on skin tone
COVID-19 Vaccination Info
The FDA and CDC have expanded authorization for the use of Pfizer vaccine, making it now available to anyone 5 and up. Search by vaccine type and locations here: Find vaccine. And/or https://coronavirus-vaccine-outreach-tapi.hub.arcgis.com/
Banner Nurse Now
Banner Nurse On-call is a 24-hour hotline staffed by specialty trained Banner nurses to answer questions about symptoms or medications or offer advice about other health and medical needs.
The service is open to all Banner members regardless of plan.
The service for Non-Banner members is:
Flu Shots for 2021-22 season available
Please call our office 623.388.3216 to schedule an appointment!
"*" indicates required fields
* Please do not use form for patient requests, instead please call at (623) 388-3216 *