Coronavirus (COVID-19) Office Restrictions:
The health and well-being of our patients, families and staff is important to us. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made some changes.
- Suite 125 is for completely well children only. No patient or parent with sick symptoms should enter. Call us to reschedule your appointment should symptoms develop or you have positive COVID-19 results within the last 10 days.
- Suite 575 is for both well and sick children. (Well in the morning and sick appointments in the afternoon.) Office is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to accompany patient. Siblings are not allowed to the appointments. This is to reduce the number of people in our office.
- Anyone over the age of 6 needs to wear a mask. Entry without mask is not allowed.
- We ask if anyone has sick symptoms on the date of your appointment, has been exposed to COVID-19 by close contact, or is awaiting results, please call to discuss first. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Flu vaccine is available through appointment only. We ask that for your nurse visit appointment for flu vaccine, you call us once arrived in the parking lot for further instructions.
Your baby has had some injections and tests performed before leaving the hospital. We feel these are essential to your baby’s health and will make sure everything has been completed.
9305 West Thomas Road
Suites 125 & 575
Phoenix, AZ 85037
9305 West Thomas Road, Suites 125 & 575, Phoenix, AZ 85037
Estrella Pediatrics is conveniently located off the 101 and I-10 in southwest Phoenix.
We are located in Estrella Medical Plaza I Directly across from Banner Estrella Medical Center.
Estrella Pediatrics 2019 Halloween!
- Banner Nurse Now
If you or a loved one is ill or injured, call Banner Nurse Now for medical advice. There is no charge for this service. Call when your child is sick, injured or need care advice: 602.747.7990 or 888.747.7990
- Estrella Pediatrics is now offering virtual visits. Easy to use and does not require special software. Please inquire when scheduling an appointment.
- Estrella Pediatrics Holiday Hours
Thanksgiving Holiday: Office closed 11/26-11/27/2020
Christmas Holiday: 12/24/2020: Open 8:30-12pm for sick children appointments only, 12/25/2020: Office closed
New Year’s Holiday: 12/31/2020: Open 8:30-12pm for sick children appointments only, 01/01/2021: Office closed
- Flu vaccines are available! Call Today!
Please call to schedule your child’s appointment. An appointment is required to get the flu vaccine; walk-ins are not allowed.
Contact Our Office
Important note about email:
Email is not secure and cannot protect your personal information. Please do not include any information in your email that you consider private or personal. Also, we regret that we cannot answer medical questions by email. Call the office at 623-388-3216 with your medical questions or for appointments.