WE ARE MOVING!
October 4, 2021
9520 W. Palm Ln Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Office Restrictions:
The health and well-being of our patients, families and staff is important to us. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made some changes.
- Suite 125 is for completely well children only. No patient or parent with sick symptoms should enter. Call us to reschedule your appointment should symptoms develop or you have positive COVID-19 results within the last 10 days.
- Suite 575 is for both well and sick children. (Well in the morning and sick appointments in the afternoon.) Office is thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to accompany patient. Siblings are not allowed to the appointments. This is to reduce the number of people in our office.
- Anyone over the age of 6 needs to wear a mask. Entry without mask is not allowed.
- We ask if anyone has sick symptoms on the date of your appointment, has been exposed to COVID-19 by close contact, or is awaiting results, please call to discuss first. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Flu vaccine is available through appointment only. We ask that for your nurse visit appointment for flu vaccine, you call us once arrived in the parking lot for further instructions.
9305 West Thomas Road
Suites 125 & 575
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Estrella Pediatrics is conveniently located off the 101 and I-10 in southwest Phoenix.
We are located in Estrella Medical Plaza I Directly across from Banner Estrella Medical Center.
Happy and Safe Halloween
- COVID-19 Vaccination Info
The FDA and CDC have expanded authorization for the use of Pfizer vaccine in ages 12-15, making it now available to anyone 12 and up. Search by vaccine type and locations here: Find vaccine.
- Banner Nurse Now
If you or a loved one is ill or injured, call Banner Nurse Now for medical advice. There is no charge for this service. Call when your child is sick, injured or need care advice: 602.747.7990 or 888.747.7990
Contact Our Office
Important note about email:
Email is not secure and cannot protect your personal information. Please do not include any information in your email that you consider private or personal. Also, we regret that we cannot answer medical questions by email. Call the office at 623-388-3216 with your medical questions or for appointments.