Code of ConductOur practice follows a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive behavior directed by patients/visitors against our staff.
Code of Conduct for Patients
To provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, visitors, patients and their families, Estrella Pediatrics, P.C. expects visitors, patients and accompanying family members to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of other patients and staff.
As a patient visiting our practice, please consider the following:
- If you have any questions about the care or our unhappy with the service received in our office, please contact one of our managers before your leave our office so that any clarifications about your care or the services you received can be made.
- Please communicate all issues that you wish to discuss with the doctor at the time your appointment is scheduled, so that an appropriate amount of time can be allotted. If you do not do this in advance, another visit may be necessary so that the doctor can give all their patients the time and quality of care they deserve.
- Questions about your billing can be addressed to our billing department at 623-388-3216 option 4.
- Our practice follows a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive behavior directed by patients against our staff.
- Please be courteous with the use of our cell phone and other electronic devices. When interacting with any of our staff please put your devices away. Set the ringer to vibrate before storing away.
- Adults are expected to supervise their children.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Possession of firearms or any weapon
- Intimidating or harassing staff or other patients
- Making threats of violence through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email, or other forms of written, verbal or electronic communication
- Physical assault or threatening to inflict bodily harm
- Making verbal threats to harm another individual or destroy property
- Damaging business equipment or property
- Making menacing or derogatory gestures
- Racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks
If you are subjected to any of these behaviors or witness inappropriate behavior, please report to any staff member. Violators are subject to removal from the facility and/or discharge from the practice.